Oracle Financial Analytics provides visibility into outstanding Receivables, Payables Trends, Profitability Management, GL Transactions & Balances. Organizations with challenges in focusing collection efforts towards reducing ARs due, minimizing supplier penalties arising out of untimely payments, measuring profitability, gain significantly from Oracle Financial Analytics implementation by addressing their pain points in Financial Management. DiLytics implemented Financial Analytics functionality for a Pharmaceutical customer to provide:
- Ability to access GL Transaction detail
- Ability to view GL Balance Information (trial balance)
- Insight into Journal entry header and details
- Visibility into ending position / ending balances for Assets, Liabilities & Equity accounts (balance sheet)
- Periodic activity totals for P&L accounts and drill down into details
- Ability to build Dashboards, as well as create Ad hoc Reporting
Contacts us at DiLytics to learn about how we have partnered with customers to help them address their Business Intelligence challenges in Financial Management and achieve their goals with optimal implementation of Financial Analytics.