- Build and Deploy Custom BI/Analytics Solution:-Developing a custom Business Intelligence solution is key to successful adoption of analytics based decision making in an organization. While building a custom analytic solution can be a daunting challenge, if done right taking care of the key points of failure, it can be a very rewarding journey in the evolution of a successful enterprise.
- BI/Analytics Solution Health Check:-Sometimes a BI/Analytics solutions does not deliver the desired results even after significant time post go-live. There are typically one or more of the following reasons that cause unsuccessful ROI in an Analytics solution:
- Bad performance testing user’s patience
- Poor usability and end user experience
- Data not relevant or not timely
- Business requirements not addressed by the BI solution
- Implement Pre-packaged BI/Analytics Application Many a time, going in favor of a pre-packaged BI/Analytics product is the key to faster deployment and larger ROI, in contrast to building a Custom Business Intelligence solution from scratch.These are some of the many advantages in choosing a prebuilt Analytics Application:
- The time to market is relatively shorter
- The pre-packaged product comes with prebuilt content, data access and reporting
- The implementation team doesn’t need to choose the appropriate technology required for their BI solution
- BI/Analytics Maintenance & Support :- Every organization needs to maintain and support its BI/Analytics solution just the way they need to maintain and support their Operational & Transactional Systems. However, one of the key questions about maintenance and support is how much to budget and what service level agreements (SLA) to choose.