- BI Apps 11.1.1.x on Exalytics:-The latest and greatest release of Oracle BI Apps 11.1.1.x leverages Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) for Data Integration between OLTP source application and Data Warehouse.
- OracleManufacturing Analytics:-DiLytics implemented Oracle Manufacturing Analytics at a Pharmaceutical company in a short period of 100 days, enabling business users to get visibility into Production process bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Custom Data Warehouse:-DiLytics build a custom Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) solution at one of its clients, in a short span of 150 days. DiLytics build this OBIEE solution on a relational Star Schema Data Warehouse.
- Oracle BI Apps Upgrade:- DiLytics partnered with Mineral make-up Retail Company to upgrade their Oracle Business Intelligence Applications from an old release to the most recent 18.104.22.168 release.
- Center of Excellence:-DiLytics Established an Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) Center of Excellence (COE) at one of its client. Client implemented Oracle Financial Analytics, Supply Chain & Order Management Analytics, Procurement & Spend Analytics from Oracle BI Apps suite to leverage the prebuilt content and integration with Oracle EBS.
- Advance Planning Command Center:-DiLytics partnered with a Pharmaceutical company to implement Oracle Business Intelligence and Advanced Planning Command Center (APCC) to provide actionable Intelligence into the health & efficiency of company’s Supply Chain and Material Requirement Planning processes.
- Financial Analytics:-Oracle Financial Analytics provides visibility into outstanding Receivables, Payables Trends, Profitability Management, GL Transactions & Balances.
- Procurement and Spend Analytics:-Most companies typically have contractual agreements with multiple suppliers to source their purchases from many organizations find it challenging to measure the efficiencies in their purchase and spend process.